Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Great day...

Will be go for a run after my blogging as well as watching my APPLE keynote on iPhone 3.0. Even without steve JOB, all his guys do a good job today. HERE This time APPLE rock the world again with all the long waited function that add into iPhone during this coming JUNE. Copy and Paste function as well as Landscape mode on all APPLE application. APPLE make the appstore more user friendly which enable company to earn more when they sell their application online. This move is to lure the developer to join in APPLE instead of others company like NOKIA, GOOGLE and others more Smart phone COMPANY. So that they will have the largest application of them all in order to keep iPhone as the hottest thing in this WORLD.

I like the below story so much...


有位男子邀請了幾位朋友
That is a man invite a few friends
來家裡做客
as guest to his home
男子抽一支又一支
The man start to smoke stick by stick
她的妻子輕輕地打開了窗戶,
and his wife quietly open the windows to allow the air flow
沒有言語
Saying nothing
有一朋友悄悄問那妻子
One of his friend asked the wife
你怎麼不阻止他抽煙呢,
Why don't you stop him from smoking?
抽煙有害身體呀
That is bad for health
那妻子笑了笑說,
and the wife give a smile to the friends and said
對他來說,
TO HIM
抽煙是快樂的
SMOKING MAKE HIM HAPPY
如果他能活八十歲,
IF HE ABLE TO LIVE TILL 80
我寧願他快樂地生活六十年
I RATHER HE LIVE HAPPILY TILL 60
而不願意他不快樂地多活二十年
THAN SPENDING ANOTHER UNHAPPY 20 YEARS
這話讓那男子知道了,
The man overheard what his wife said
他便戒掉了煙
he quit smoking
朋友問他為何能
and his friend want to know why
這麼容易地戒掉了煙
he can quit smoking so easily
他說,
He said
我有這麼好的老婆,
I HAVE SUCH A LOVELY WIFE
我為什麼要選擇少活二十年呢
WHY I DON"T CHOOSE TO LIVE 20 YEARS MORE?

How much you can do because of LOVE? I know my limit and I keep doing it in my daily life. Just hope that the one I love will feel it soon. LET DANCE

2 comments:

Scorpio said...

The story is a good one only because the man actually appreciate whatever that his partner has done...

Learning to appreciate is the key...

SimonFeiXiang said...

that is the hardest thing to do in your life. Treasure what you have and don't compare unnecessary. Life is full of dilemma.