Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Into the right track

Got myself really start on my course. Nice start of the year. Is very tiring and even get myself sick. But learning and working hard for your own life. Is a kind of enjoyment. Quote from SIMON LIU "What ever you do now, will affect your world 3 years later."
 
I think the BOX above is what I looking for instead of getting a new MAC. iLife '09 which equipped enhance feature on iPhoto and iMovie. I will be able to do video editing as well as photo sorting. 

Finally found software to convert all my RMVB files from chinese language to international language which suit well into my GF life. With PSP video converter and DirectVobSub, just download the language subtitle from website and rename it to match with the video files. Even thai language also no problem at all. Such a Genius!!! 

No comments: