Sunday, March 22, 2009

Messenger Trap


If anyone would like to upgrade the MSN messenger. Please beware of IDIOT(Microsoft) wanna conquer your PC. So many extra useless component that Microsoft trying to install on the machine. Especially silverlight which use to fight with FLASH. The new layout is more or less like FACEBOOK which enable user to post their message and share across your friends in order for your friends to leave some comments. COPY cat is always COPY CAT...

Just finished my favorite animation "GUNDAM 00". I just can't help but to say this is really a nice show. Thank for my own judgment and the open up of my mind. This world is a nice world if everyone don't keep any secret on their mind. Lot of things happen can be prevent if we able to read through others mind. Love and Hate we be easily classify.

Enjoy the day with my mum which shopping at super market. Is been a long time never help her to carry things and be into HER world. Thank you mum once and again. You are the greatest person in my world.

APPLE START TO AFFECT THE WORLD. GETTING MORE PEOPLE USING IT AND I WILL BE THE BEST HELPER FOR THOSE WHO IS NEW TO MAC. Do ask me!!! hehe

No comments: