Monday, March 23, 2009

Morning Exercise

Very first time to run in the morning. Kind of nice feeling because the air is pure. I manage to run fast without any hard breathing. Enjoy so much and hope can do the same everyday.

Next week will start my part time diploma course. Kind of excited because is was a long time never go to school. But this time round with all the experience I have and some kind of comprehensive in life. I should be able to score high this time round and never let anyone down.



Is a very good show which I still watching on my iPhone now. Got to finish it today. Can't wait for it to launch in cinema and downloaded it online. This kind of show should share to someone who finding the meaning of their life. Interested do let me know. Can pass around... hehe

No comments: