Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Project, a Program and a Person

I have a school project need to be complete by end of next month. Is about how to manage a hotel. I don't think is IT related topic. But they managed to associate it with IT by question me on how to link all the departments using network and computer. I am stuck right now, not really sure on how to move on cos I am not good at management.

Still trying to figure out on how to write a program for iPhone. A lot of things to study and I haven't download the latest software for writing the program.



Just have my mid year review by my boss and I don't think I do my best on the first half of this year. Got to buck up and become a useful person. Learning my way to perfect my life.

6 comments:

Scorpio said...

Firstly, ask yourself how does a hotel operate...

In which aspect does the hotel require the help of IT...

And what is other new area which you can explore so that IT can play a part and contribute to the biz...

Scorpio said...

the first step is to go to all the hotel website and understand their biz first!~

Scorpio said...

And most of the time, u will score better if you can relate to current affairs...

Maybe security would be sth interesting to touch on! hope tis help...

SimonFeiXiang said...

Aiya.... head very pain... got to learn other things...

SimonFeiXiang said...

Nevertheless... thank you for helping me here. Not a bad idea of knowing more things

Scorpio said...

Dat's the way... the right attitude..