Sunday, January 3, 2010

Body Aching

After a very exciting battle with my friends on badminton court. My whole body is giving way. I hope that I will be able to recover by next week and hope that the drinking session will not be after badminton.

Sammi Concert invited 四奶奶 as guest...



below is a "idiot" who keep hitting a pregnant woman.



From my point of view, if a manager don't even deserve her colleagues to help out. She definitely have problem of handling people. I will say deserve it!!!



[Original + Romanized Lyrics]

P.S. they are in traditional Chinese ..


別打開 禮物的緞帶

bie da kai li wu de duan dai

最初充滿期待 最後都腐敗

zui chu chong man qi dai zui hou dou fu bai

別打開 午夜的電臺

bie da kai wu ye de dian tai

別讓情歌反覆再愚弄

bie rang qing ge fan fu zai yu nong


而愛 並沒有教給我生存

er ai bing mei you jiao gei wo cun zai

只教我交易虛榮給天真

zhi jiao wo jiao yi xu rong gei tian zhen

可是愛 讓我們變成陌生人

ke shi ai rang wo men bian cheng mo sheng ren

卻變不了更高尚的靈魂

que bian bu liao geng gao shang de ling hun


不要吻我 只要抱著我

bu yao wen wo zhi yao bao zhe wo

不要愛我 做我的親人

bu yao ai wo zuo wo de qin ren

把手借我 一天一分鐘

ba shou jie wo yi tian ti fen zhong

做我最親密的親人

zuo wo zui qin mi de qin ren

不是誰的情人 誰的某某某

bu shi shui de qing ren shui de mou mou mou


就算我 全身濕透透

jiu suan wo quan sheng shi tou tou


我也不再被誰 牽著鼻子走

wo ye bu zai bei shui qian zhe bi zi zhou

如果我 還握住拳頭

ru guo wo hai wo zhe quan tou

可能我怕我的夢飛走

ke neng wo pa wo de meng fei zou


而愛 並不如你想的萬能

er ai bing bu ru ni xiang de wan neng

不能讓我們不再戰爭

bu neng rang wo men bu zai zhan zheng

可是愛 連慈悲也沒多慈悲

ke shi ai lian ci bei ye mei duo ci bei

誰愛越深越容易被犧牲

shui ai yue sheng yue yong yi bei xi sheng


不要吻我 只要抱著我

bu yao wen wo zhi yao bao zhe wo

不要愛我 做我的親人

bu yao ai wo zuo wo de qin ren

把手借我 一天一分鐘

ba shou jie wo yi tian yi fen zhong

讓我還敢做我的夢

rang wo hai gan zuo wo de meng

做我夢中偉大的微笑的英雄

zuo wo meng zhong wei da de wei xiao de ying xiong


[Translated Lyrics]


giving up opening the presents’ ribbon

that used to make me forward to

giving up the midnight’s radio

never give in yourself to the love songs,again and again,foolishly


because love, has never taught me how to survive

but as a deal of my vanity to the naive

and love has made us a stranger

and not becoming a noble soul within us


i just need your hug,not your kiss

i just need you to be my dearest,not loving me

do lend me your hand,one minute a day

be my dearest

and not becoming my lover or someone’s


even if i have soaked in the rain

i will never going to allow anyone to lead me by the nose

and if i am still clenching my fist

i might afraid my dreams will fly away


and love,is not everything

it can not stop us from war

and love,it will only be a pity

for those that are deeply in love and being sacrifised


i just need your hug,not your kiss

i just need you to be my dearest,not loving me

do lend me your hand,one minute a day

so that i can dream

as my hero with a smile

No comments: