Saturday, February 6, 2010

Quit at the right time

Lot of articles have been read for this past few days about how project been given up and how new project fit into the business model. I think giving up on the right thing at the right time to spare out some precious moment is the main objective in life.

If APPLE have to launch it touch screen devices back into the early 2000. It will be a failure as smart phone is not that smart and technology was so expensive at the point of time. I do agree with what steve job always mention that hardware is something that everyone able to catch up each others in half a year time. But software is the main weapon that enable the business to act different from the rest. And they won't be able to catch up in a short period of time. The development time frame is steep and that is what APPLE always act toward of it.

I will have to re-plan my life and give up all those things that blocking my way


No comments: