Thursday, April 22, 2010

Post before trip


Is been a long while that I never make a trip out of Singapore. And I hope that this will be a relax trip for me as I have a tons of thing that have to settle when I back to singapore on Next Monday. Do enjoy and hope that I bring enough of EVERYTHING to there.... haha! Don't understand what talking me.....

I do realize that the excitement no longer there but I am kind of happy as I didn't expect much from there too. So, anything that happen during this trip will be a bonus to me. It should be that way ba.... I think this is the best thinking that keep for travel out of the CITY..... MMMMM....


by the way.... next month will buy myself a gift after EXAM as this month working hard as well as doing project hard. Above picture is a timer machine which help my beloved Canon 550D to take picture with time control. So that I can enforce more on my Miniature project. Hehe

No comments: