Saturday, May 8, 2010

My life is not going to get complete

Things doesn't go the way I want it to be. It seem like plan has just fall apart. I would say that all because of my determination is not completely focus on the things that I want. The will of having it not able to overwrite my laziness.

Time fly and things I need to do will still have to do if I would like to pursued my Biggest dream in my life. I will have to really think of the advantage that I going to get if I achieve my dream and let go of all the unwanted life that I having right now. So that I will able to have more determination.

Life is suck when you planned something but that something is not going to happen. That is always the case for our life and it will happen on all the people like 95%. Only 5% of what you planned in life will able to achieve. Anyway, no matter how often you plan your life will still have this ration. I will give myself more plan so that the number of success cases will be high.

No comments: