Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Between Own and Treasure

I would have to say I choose to treasure rather than own it. Nothing in this world you can really own them. And how to define own? To have it all the way? Even get jealous when your other half is meeting someone else or getting anything from others? That is not the way to behave....
For me, I trust the person that I love. I believe anything that she said. I know that she feel the way I feel toward the same problem. I believe that something I don't need to say it out but she will tell me what is going on.
This is how I treasure, spend the time with your love one in quality.... not quantity.... seeing more of each other doesn't mean Love the other more. Is how you treat the moment when 2 person come together. Is how much you treasure the time when both spending together.

No comments: