Sunday, July 4, 2010

Passion and Love = Crazy


someone beside me mentioned a very familiar phrase that I used to think about it. "If you were in the job that belong to your passion. You will never have to work a single day!"

But will it happen to most of the people? It didn't even apply on my current job too. Yes, I do like computer and troubleshooting. But how about it add on some political, command, OT and unreasonable request? And I don't even have my own time to work on those difficult question whereby I treat them as challenges. No body really can enjoy their own passion if money is involved. This is fact....

To me the greatest phrase in this universe is "Progressive increase". Win a soccer match and become champion for the year - Easy. Win few more soccer matches and crown yourself as champion in the following year - Hard. Having a great idea and turn it to income stream - Easy. Keeping your company alive and earn through every years of financial statement - Hard.

That is the point I would like to point out. Determination and some prediction of future will lead you to success. But to keep it going, you will need more than that. I am still trying to figure out how much more it needed but I will say it will be alot more than Determination every man can give.

No comments: