Saturday, August 14, 2010

Condition

I am suffering from this term

Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ Disorder)

for my Jaw as well as ear pain. The causes may lead to my wisdom tooth on my upper right. Because if I have to use my tongue to push my wisdom tooth, I will be able to feel the pain. So, Simon will go for dental check up after reservist. Definitely will go as that is no joke.

Right ear has gained back 90% of hearing. Good sign!!!

Tonight dinner was very very nice and I think I actually consume my whole of last week food into my stomach. Next week reservist can have lesser food as I have 3 days 2 nights to go. Biscuit will be my best friend... pic attached below












Here comes the boring man who took out his new toy and tried to capture time lapse for his very first time. Hope you guys will like it.




No comments: